CANCELLED Fowler Automotive Presents: Clue
Friday, October 27
Mr. Boddy has cordially invited you to an evening to DIE for…
Join us as we watch Clue (the trilogy ending) and celebrate Halloween at the Philbrook! There will be a costume contest, so please come dressed to kill!!
5:00pm: Check-in begins
5-7:30pm: Ongoing picnicking & fun activities
7:30pm (dusk): Film begins
9:10pm: Film concludes
Want a reserved, multi-person spot just for you and your group? Instead of purchasing general admission tickets, purchase a spot using the link below. Reserved, 12′ Spots fit 6 adults, or 8 total including children. Premium Garden Bubble Spots fit 8 adults, or 10 total including children.
Check-In Times: Check-in for all tickets starts at 5:00PM. If you purchase a multi-person Reserved Spot, please arrive with your entire group for check-in. Spots are first-come, first-served.
- General Admission Single Tickets:
- $8 Member
- $12 Adult
- $6 Youth (Ages 13-17)
- $3 Youth (12 & Under)
- FREE Member Youth 17 & under
- Designated chair seating will be available behind our blanket seating area.
- Reserved Spot (multi-person):
- 12′ spot reserved for your party
- Only 18 available
- Spot seats up to 6 adults, 8 total including children
- Chairs recommended
- $85 Member
- $115 Non-Member
- Premium Garden Bubble (multi-person):
- 10×25′ spot reserved for your party
- S’mores Kit + Fire Pit
- Only 8 available
- Spot seats up to 10 people, including children
- Chairs recommended (4 chairs provided)
- Garden Bubble Cover or Mosquito Net based on season
- $210 Member
- $250 Non-Member
- Bring your own picnic or purchase dinner on-site from local Food Trucks. No outside alcohol permitted.
- General Admission seating is first-come, first-served. The front half of the lawn is reserved for blanket seating only, while the back half is for guests who bring their own chairs.
- Reserved Spots are interspersed throughout film lawn for an enhanced viewing experience. Premium Spots surround the exterior of the lawn and provide the best viewing experience. Spots are first-come, first-served; after checking in at the front desk, guests can select from available Spots on the Film Lawn.
- Chairs are recommended for ALL Reserved and Premium spots.
Weather: We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared!
- If you plan to bring a blanket to sit on, consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the event may be postponed or cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.