Spring Break Camp: Little Critters (Ages 5-6)
Monday, March 18
9:00am – 12:00pm
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
$130 Member Youth*
$155 Member Youth + Before-Care**
$190 Youth + Before-Care**
*Member Youth pricing limited to Family level members & above. Questions about your membership benefits? Call our Membership Department at (918) 748-5320.
Who loves baby animals? Everyone! This multimedia camp provides a safe and nurturing environment for our youngest campers to explore their artistic talents while focusing on adorable baby animals as their muse. Teaching artist Amber Marie Deen will encourage young artists to develop their artistic skills while deepening their appreciation for the natural world.
Daily Camp Itinerary:
7:45am: Before-Care Begins*
8:45am: AM Camp Check-In
9am-12pm: AM Camp Session
12pm: AM Camp Pick-Up
12-1pm: Lunch for All-Day Campers enrolled in both morning and afternoon sessions
About the Teaching Artist: Amber Marie Deen
Amber Marie Deen is an educator, explorer, and multidisciplinary artist. Her work focuses on Spirit and the interconnectedness of Mother Earth to all life. Amber has assisted children’s learning and play for over a decade as an educator teaching dance, swimming, natural dyeing, nature immersion, multimedia art, and preschool.
What to Expect
A day at Camp Philbrook starts in our studios, but we quickly use the whole museum: art, gardens, etc. to explore what it means to be a creative thinker and maker. Our workshops are geared towards getting messy, working together and making space for every child’s ideas.
Here are a few things to know:
- This is a drop-off camp.
- We offer Before and After-Care.**
- All-Day campers need to bring a peanut-free lunch from home.
- We have pretzels or Goldfish crackers as morning snack and afternoon snack built into each camp session. Campers are welcome to bring their own peanut-free snack from home if they would like.
- We use the whole museum, which means we spend ample time outside when the weather permits. Please pack a water bottle daily and arrive wearing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Your days at Philbrook will be filled with creative energy and fun! Please make sure to dress for mess and outdoor exploration.
Before-Care is offered for each week of Art Camp for an additional $25 per child for Members and $30 per child for Not-Yet-Members. With the addition of Before-Care to your ticket, you may drop your child off as early as 7:45am.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.