Tickets are available starting April 3rd, 2023 for pre-purchase on our Event Calendar. Please see ticket purchase details.
Films on the Lawn
For more than 50 years, Philbrook “Films on the Lawn” has entertained countless people in the Tulsa community.
This year, Films on the Lawn returns with even more surprises! In 2023, each film will have specially curated pre-event programming alongside community collaborations. Bring your friends and family to an exciting evening full of movies, food, music, and more!
Fowler Automotive presents Films on the Lawn 2023:
- May 19 – Mean Girls
- June 16 – The Sandlot
- July 21 – Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Aug 25 – Top Gun
- September 29 – Internet Cat Video Festival
- October 27 – Clue
How do I purchase tickets?
Where do I park?
Philbrook parking lots will be open, however, space is limited. Street parking is available. Please do not block neighbor driveways.
Can I bring lawn chairs?
Yes, but only for seating towards the back of the Film Lawn. Chairs are not permitted on the front half of the lawn closer to the film screen. Please call Guest Experience at 918-748-5300 if you have questions.
If the weather has been damp recently, you may want to bring a tarp for blanket seating.
Can I bring food/alcohol? Will food/beverages be available for purchase?
Food Trucks will be available for all guests prior to the film start. Picnicking is permitted in the gardens, however outside alcohol is not allowed. Stay tuned for special bar set-ups at specific films, with drinks available for purchase.
Is the Film Lawn accessible?
Yes, our Film Lawn is accessible for those using a wheelchair or mobility device. However, guests must enter and exit by walking up and down steep ramps and uneven pathway surfaces, and the mobility device will need to go onto the grass for film viewing. Golf cart rides are available by request for those with mobility needs.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to our guests at no charge and on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have questions or for more information about accessible parking and accommodation, please contact us at 918-748-5300 in advance of your visit.
Are dogs allowed?
Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted in our galleries, gardens, or on the grounds. Service animals are welcome.
What if it rains?
In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
Upcoming EventsView All
Film Nights Timeline
- Attendees can check-in any time after 5pm. Explore the Museum and Gardens, grab some food, and enjoy other specially curated activities before the film begins!
- Film begins at Dusk. Check your ticket for the film’s start time.
Film + Museum Admission
- Ticket options:
- Reserved Spot Seating: Plan to attend the movies with a friend, your family, or a whole group? By purchasing a Spot, you are guaranteed a reserved area that accommodates up to a certain number of people. Chairs are recommended and spots are first come, first served. Full details are provided on individual film pages.
- General Admission Go the classic route and opt for a general admission ticket. This bring-your-own-seat ticket is first come, first served. Designated sections for blanket seating and chair seating will be marked.
- Keep an eye on our events calendar for individual film sales.
- Bring your own picnic or purchase dinner on-site from local Food Trucks. No outside alcohol permitted.
- We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared! If you select a blanket-only seating area (front half of the Film Lawn closer to the screen), consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp. All spot seating is chair-friendly. Bring your own chairs and blankets.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.